Friday, December 1, 2006

It's LIVE!! It's LIVE!!!

The WCSG CHRISTMAS SITE IS LIVE AND FULLY RUNNING!!!

And we received the honor of having the top banner on WCSG homepage!

All our hard work has come to fruition!

Wanna check it out? Go to www.wcsg.org - click on the top banner, and there you are. Warren Kramer and I designed it, and Topher DeRosia made it function.

The big projects are located in Seek the Star. There you will find the Nativity story - AKA: Seek the Star in this section. I did the photography for it and I'm pictured in it along w/ my family and friends' kids; Warren Kramer did the art, design and music for it, and Jeff Vance did the audio w/ his own kids... Make sure your sound is on for it!

Also there is the Advent Calendar - Warren did the art and design, and I did the content for it, Topher made it function. You can only open each day as it comes....

Those 2 projects are my pride and joy of this site!

You will also find the true story of St. Nicholas by Terry Mattingly in Online Blessings.

Enjoy!

No comments: