Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Our Founding Doctor




This is our founding doctor, Dr. Radecki, at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. He founded our unit in the 1970s along with a pediatrician. He is my favorite doctor, and I have so much respect for this man. It was a true honor to have the opportunity to work with him before he retired this summer. We all love him to pieces and he comes back EVERY WEEK to hold babies! He has a true heart of gold and he will always be apart of our NICU. God bless you, Dr. Radecki. Thanks for all the hugs - I love every one of them!


Wow, what a party tonight! It was the NICU Christmas party and we had line dancing with an instructor - just like last year. I think I did almost EVERY dance tonight and I don't think my feet have ever hurt anymore than they do tonight - that is including the 13 hour shifts I have done! I danced for about 3 hours straight - that's better than the workouts at the Y! Even my voice is hoarse and I used my feet more than my voice. I got to dance with each doctor that came as well - too fun! Oh, and sorry to the future Mr. Right, whoever he is, b/c I played the guy in all the dances that required partners tonight (doesn't matter anyway b/c it's all the same LOL). So, I may be used to taking the lead... sorry in advance :O. LOL

Well, I gotta meeting tomorrow (or today as it's past midnight), so I better hit the shower and then to bed!

No comments: