Friday, December 15, 2006

Hangin' w/ Walt



Had a great time at the POG/Scott Krippayne Christmas concert last night. They were great last night and the Resurrection Life choir sounded phenomenal with them! I heard the whole concert and watched about 15 minutes of the end of it and loved that 15 minutes I actually watched. I felt as though I was led into the presence of God in those 15 minutes just worshiping our Saviour and King. It was amazing.

The other four hours, I was busy working the merchandise table with my friend Darci (Caiden's mom). We had a great time doing that and I'd gladly do it again! Met a really cool guy named Walt Smith and found out he plays the bass guitar for Warren Barfield. It was really cool hanging out w/ him all night and getting to know him. Above is the pic of Walt and me. If you wanna check him out, here is his myspace link: myspace.com/waltsmith. He was traveling w/ POG and Scott and running the merch. table for them at each show while his group is taking a break for Christmas. One of Jeremy Camp's guitarist's, Dana, was there last night as well helping with the Compassion table, and he said to Walt, "This place looks very familiar." Well, ya think! LOL You just played for a sold-out show here October 27! LOL :D Good times!

No comments: