Monday, December 18, 2006

Won all 3 games!!!

Yea!!! We won all 3 games for volleyball tonight! Too fun. Had a really good team put together including Mandy from last year's team! That rocked to have her back. I miss playing with her regularly. My sister played as well, so that was way too fun to have half of last year's team back playing together!!!

Work this weekend was one of the funnest weekends I've had in a while! One of my good friends and mentor is getting married on Christmas Eve and I worked with her all weekend :D. I'm so excited for her! She's marrying Santa (okay, not really, but he does play Santa every Christmas time, and he's a cute Santa too :D). We also took some fun pics of our babies this weekend for the parents. They turned out so cute! My babies were adorable this weekend and since I was on intermediate side, I got to snuggle with them. :D I haven't done that in a while mainly b/c I like to work on the ICU more often and care for the extremely sick, premature babies. I prefer to get my critical thinking skills going strong and utilize them to the max and make them better. That's where I learn a lot and get better at what I do. It's tough emotionally after a while, so it's refreshing to go to the intermediate side once in a while to snuggle with babies that can tolerate and enjoy being held.

AND I found THE best tennis shoes for working on your feet for 12+ hours -> New Balance. They give the most support and my feet hardly ache from being on them so long. My feet don't even hurt at the end of the day. That's my plug for New Balance!

No comments: