Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas site is coming along...

Well, we are working hard over here to get the WCSG Christmas site up and fully running. We are planning to have it done by this Thursday. There are 2 really cool projects that will be on it that I'm really excited about. I'll keep you posted as to when it's done and ready for full surfing...

Went rollerblading in shorts again tonight w/ 62 degree weather. Never imagined that I'd enjoy a warm November evening skating around my neighborhood to Avalon's Christmas Album, Joy, - my all-time favorite Christmas album by the way - enjoying the gorgeous Christmas lights that everyone has put up. It's fabulous! If you don't like skating, then go for a walk around your neighborhood at night while it's still warm - it's a great light show!

No comments: