Thursday, December 7, 2006

Still looking like a squirrel!

Pain is completely under control w/ Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen, YEA!! Now to lose the squirrel/chipmunk look :D I've had minimal bleeding and don't have the big clots that everyone keeps talking about. I'm stitched shut quite well.

Has anyone ever had the Dr. call you from his home? He called me last night from his home and said he was just checking to see how I was doing. I was shocked! My sister had the same Dr. and he didn't call her, just someone from the office did. All I can think is that my being a nurse played a role in the matter... :D I'm definitely not complaining at all! In fact, I'd recommend him to anyone and his cocktail :) He did a great job!

Anyone have any stories to share about your experiences w/ having your wisdom teeth pulled or any of your family or friends? Tell me about them! I'd love to hear about other people's experiences!

No comments: