Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Fudgey Monkey

Best ice cream ever -> Tommy and Brook's Fudgey Monkey icecream from Culvers. They just had it 2 weeks ago Saturday and I stocked up again. I was running low and so it was perfect timing. In fact, I'm thoroughly enjoying it right now and it's making me cold. It has brownie chunks with a hint of banana in it. So good and addicting! I haul out a quart and eat till I've had enough of it for a while. Bad habit I know b/c it's just before bed! But it's SO good.

Played volleyball again tonight, and the team I played on, shall we say, was just a little slower than I'm used to. So to keep me going, Hawk Nelson's "woh oh, come on, turn on your radio, woh oh, come on, turn on your radio ...Come on if your feeling if you're feeling alright... Come on if you're feeling, if you're feeling alright...! ...." has been playing over and over and over and over in my head! If you know the song, you know what I'm talking about. I was even moving to the beat in between plays. That's how bad it was stuck in my head and is still stuck in my head. I think they call that an earworm. I think I need a new tune. Any ideas for another one?

No comments: