Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Think spring!

Ah, Valentine's Day. Lovers day. Just another day for me. I spent the day in a 3 hour meeting for work and then another 3 hours in a feeding/GI class for work. Talked about how to assess stool, feeding intolerances, etc... Good times on V-day. lol

I did enjoy the song, "Single" by Natasha Bedingfield on WaYfm. Thanks for playing it Mike! Made my day!

I keep thinking it's spring, but when I look outside, there's a TON of snow on the ground and it's bitterly cold. It was SO nice to see the sun and blue skies today! I was in such a better mood than I would have been being at work meetings all day. But it was worth it b/c we were shown this amazing video... NICU Video I learned today why I do what I do. I'm currently taking care of a baby that is the same size as the kiddos shown in the video. Life takes on a whole 'nother meaning when you provide care for a human being that small.

No comments: