Thursday, February 15, 2007

Father Daughter banquet with Mark Schultz

Me with my dad. Our first date night in years. Rare occasion. Maybe we will have to make this a tradition...



Me with Hannah, Abby and Bethany. Sat with them and their dad, Chris Lemke, tonight! Lee Geysbeek and his daughter, Kelly, were also at our table. Good times. Mark sang Happy Birthday to Abby as it was her birthday tonight :)

Mark singing from his heart.

Mark singing Letters from War with the music video playing in the background.


This was the first Father Daughter Banquet that I have been to since I was 8 y/o. It was a good time. My dad really enjoyed it. This was my dad's first time ever seeing Mark in concert. He loved it. It was fun seeing him react to all Mark's stories. I think I've heard them all multiple times and know all the punch lines, but seeing him react to them for the first time was fun!

No comments: