Thursday, February 8, 2007

Bitterly Cold!

See the glitter? ~ Click on the pic to make it bigger ~ It is so cold that the dust crystalized. The sun is shining on it as it floats in the air. It looks like glitter falling from the sky!



It is SO cold outside. When I took this pic here Monday night, (click on it to make it bigger), I had to open my window to get rid of the glare on the window from the moon. In doing so, my hands were ice cold in less than 30 seconds (and I was inside)! That is how cold it is been getting here at night. Lows in the single digits to below zero. The sun has been coming out the last few days, so that is very nice. Boosts the spirits since it's usually cloudy and dreary. Seems like our winter is off by a month. January is what December is usually like and February is acting a lot like January! I hope that our weather will catch up to the norm! I don't want snow on my birthday in June!

No comments: