Monday, February 12, 2007

My New Chair Massager; Washer & Dryer!



Just bought a chair massage by Homedics. It is a wonderful thing! It says on the box that it will make you feel like a new person. It's true! I tried it before I bought it and it works wonderfully! It's a deep kneader to the back which is what I need after working 12+ hours on my feet... Very nice. I feel like a new person :)

My new washer and dryer are just came today! I went with a Fisher Paykel for the brand and was told that is the best brand to go with as they hardly receive ANY repair calls for them. Definitely top-of-the-line right now and so worth the money. I'm excited. My last dryer decided that it didn't need heat to dry anymore... That's kind of an issue b/c laundry doesn't dry too quickly without heat! The "old" washer and dryer came with the house and lasted me just about a year, which was just enough time for me to save up enough money to replace them. I decided to replace the washer too b/c I wanted them to match and also wanted a bigger washer with more options... More options as in more than two options of small or super loads. Plus, I wanted to be able to add the fabric softener at the start of the load rather than having to run to the basement to add the softener when the rinse cycle kicked in. Got good exercise with that! LOL Plus this washer spins 1000 RPMs and dries laundry so well that it needs less dryer time! It sounds like a jet taking off in the rinse cycle :) Very cool. Hard to believe I'm so excited about laundry! LOL It was definitely time to replace them both.

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Tell me how you like the washer/dryer. I'm thinking about dropping the change to get a set when we build. I've heard the same thing on reliability and repairs.