Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hung out w/ Mark all night!

The 2nd night (last night) of the Father Daughter Banquet was a success as well! It went very well. I was very impressed with it. Mark was great of course and the dads and daughters looked gorgeous! Everyone seemed to have a good time.

I had the opportunity to hang out on and off all night with Mark Schultz. It was great to get to know him more personally. He's very down to earth and personable. I think that's why he's my favorite artist and now good friend.

The first thing Mark said to me when he walked in the door that evening was, "You look nice." Of course I had to have my pic taken with him while I was wearing my formal dress. I'll be posting it soon! We really hit it off when I reminded him that I was a Neonatal RN. Then we really got talking. That was very cool. Since his wife is an OB/GYN resident, we have a lot more in common. She delivers the babies that I could potentially take care of if they were premature and/or had other issues that required further medical care. I think he will be asking Kate a few more questions about her job after talking to me ;)

Well, off to get ready for another busy, crazy day at work tomorrow!
(more pics to be posted soon! stay-tuned...)

No comments: