Thursday, September 27, 2007

Snuggling w/ My Li'l Man

Had the most fun time two nights ago. I now know what it will be like some day to have my own kids. Wednesday night, I had the opportunity to watch Bretten (5), Caiden (4) and Josi (2). We had so much fun. Mainly just chilled out together and snuggled. Once 2 of the 3 were in bed, Caiden and I just chilled out together watching or listening to Auto B Good - cute DVD series that Caiden literally has memorized. He has a photographic memory! He was telling me the color of every car that was currently in the scene w/o seeing it! And he was right on every time! He knew and followed the storyline better than I did. He could tell me what was happening in each scene just by listening to it. But it helps he's seen it MANY times and this was a first for me (and I was half asleep). It was fun snuggling with my li'l man though. He's such a honey and so are his bro and sis. We had a good time. They went to bed very well for me too which was a huge help. But snuggling w/ Caiden was the best :)

Then Darci (their mom and one of my best friends) came home and we had a good time watching Hitch. Too funny. I had watched it one other time w/ my other sister, Amanda, but didn't really follow the storyline as we were busy making George shirts. So it was fun just chillin' out w/ Darci and having a good laugh after all we've been through this week. Then tonight my friend Erin and I chilled out and had girl talk. That was sure needed. We were going to go out to a movie, but neither of us could work up the energy to actually go do it. So we visited Bethany down the hall - so good to see her as it's been a while - then chilled out in front of She's the Man. That was fun to have a good laugh at such a chic-flick Disney movie. Then we talked for like two hours after that. So needed and felt so good to vent and discuss everything in life that we are experiencing... So much in common, so many frustrations, so much wondering what exactly God has in store for our lives and where He is leading...

God is good though. He never ceases to amaze me. That I will never stop proclaiming.

Beth & Amanda

No comments: