Thursday, September 13, 2007

George Moss, Skillet, Toby Mac

Enough said. That was by far THE BEST concert I have ever attended! George Moss, one of my good friends, was the opening act. Went to Jamaica with him on a mission trip along with 21 others. We got to know each other in no way we could have otherwise. He has a strong heart for the Lord and an artist (and friend) so worth checking out (www.g-moss.com). Over half of the Jamaica team (aka Jamaica fam) made an appearance and almost all had made George shirts. It was amazing!! The outpour of love and support. I could have cried! I luv my fam! We had seen George perform in Jamaica but that was with performance tracks. We had never seen him with his full band. Let me tell ya, he had his FULL band there that night and his show was AMANZING. He also wore his WaYfm Jamaica shirt for us and his whole band wore green and yellow. That was so cool especially as we all lined the front row while he took the stage! He told me the next day that he had never had that much love and support at a show. God is good. Go Jamaica fam! We luv ya George!

Skillet was next up. I had never seen them in concert and prior to this show, they were not my most favorite band... although I really like their song, The Last Night. After seeing them live, my respect for their music has significantly increased and they have definitely become one of my favorite bands. They also have a big heart the Lord as well as for this young generation and reaching out to them. I think I need to get their album!!

Toby Mac. Do I need to say more? I was blown away!! He definitely knows how to put on a phenomenal show. That was my first time ever seeing him in concert. I have a deeper appreciation for this man as he also has a huge heart for the Lord and this generation. Can't wait till he's back in town!!

I have all my pics posted here: My Pics

Here's preview of what you'll find there:











1 comment:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Hey Amanda!

Definitely looks like a great time.

Come on over and check out my images and commentary from the Jaci V concert!