Monday, April 2, 2007

Awestruck Before My Maker...

Ugh... I hurt. Just finished rollerblading over 11 miles... but it was so worth it!

God continues to amaze me. As I was headed west on my blades, I was blading into a gorgeous sunset. And then the next thing I know, there's a small, yet blazing rainbow shining in all its glory. I believe that God set it before me to remind me of His promises that He is in complete control of my life and that He will never cease to amaze me. That I believe but need the constant reminders that He provides at just the right times.


Since I have never rollerbladed this far before, I jumped in my car to clock how far I actually bladed... As I turned around to clock the return trip back home, a gorgeous moon rise shown before me. The moon was huge and so close. It also had a slight orangish/brown hue to it as it sat below the horizon. I was awestruck. I was overwhelmed. Again, God never ceases to amaze me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!