Sunday, April 8, 2007

Meat-lovers Menu

Wow, what an Easter! I think I ate enough protein to last me a week. No wait, I think I ate enough meat and malted milk balls to last me a week. We had SO much food, wait, MEAT, today at work. At least 4 hams, 2 pot-roasts and a venice roast! I had meat for brunch, meat for snack, meat for supper. Yeah, that's the most meat I have ever eaten in one day. I think I could have rolled out of work today. But it was SO good! The smell was wafting down the back hall starting at 7am. The crockpots were going and the meat was simmering. It was fabulous. And guess what?! We didn't blow a fuse this time! Normally, we have so many crockpots and George Foremans going that we naturally blow a fuse or two ;). I probably put on 5 pounds today. Gosh, I hope not. Guess I'll be doing 5 miles instead of 3 on the ellipticals tomorrow, and plenty of weight lifting to utilize that protein in body building!

No comments: