Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Wow, what a week...

It was quite a week last week. I've never put so many hours in at work for quite some time. 50+ hours. Yeah. I was completely exhausted come Monday. I was never so grateful for Monday to come around - although it's usually my favorite day of the week anyway. Took a good 2 hour nap. It was heavenly. My brain was then in a fog after waking up from it... Then I played 2 volleyball games that night and my brain was so out of it the first game, and being the setter, that's not a good thing! Once I got into it, things got better...

In the midst of working the 50+ hours, I also worked at WCSG and then stood in line at the Ford for 3 hours and 45min. Then Thursday was Caiden's eye exam and I was up at 5:30am for it. Then Friday, my friend from Colorado came home briefly and we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. So sleeping in last week was a rarity. Now my body has been waking up at 5:30am as I'm used to waking up at that time... Fortunately this week is a little less demanding. Although I'm still doing a 3 day weekend this week for work, plus working at the station and meetings for work. Then my house work and trying to scrape wallpaper in my house... The work is endless, but the paychecks are great! :D

No comments: