Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My New WaYfm shirts :)




Rich gave me a few AUTHENTIC WaYfm shirts since I didn't have any... Thought you'd like to see me "modeling" my new shirts as I am getting ready to play volleyball that night! In fact, both Rich and I were cool and wore the Life is Short... Don't Waste It shirt today at the station :)

Well, I saw Brook, JB and Chris off from the station for Colombia! They were nervous and excited... Please pray that everything will go smoothly on both ends as God uses us to bring sponsors to these children. Pray that all the glitches will be worked out and that glory will be brought to the name of Jesus these next 2 days.

Tune into 91.3 WCSG FM to hear the updates from Brook, JB and Chris. And also check out WCSG.org and WCSG.org/morningshow to follow what's going on these next 2 days! God is going to do some awesome things so be prepared to be amazed!

No comments: