Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Balancing checkbook, 2 hour nap, & Snow

As you can tell by the title of this blog... this is a multi-subject blog of random subjects thrown together. I haven't updated in while and decided I had a few things to talk about ;)

Balancing the ol' checkbook
Yes, I'm doing the chore, (YES CHORE), of balancing my checkbook right now. Not a fun time to say the least since I haven't done it since Dec. 26... Yeah, I've got my work cut out for me :`(

Okay, make that since Nov. 9 that I hadn't balanced by checkbook with the bank that is... so sad. BUT GUESS WHAT??? It balanced! Once I corrected my adding/subtracting, it balanced to THE PENNY!!! :D YEA! It only took me a couple hours, but it's completely up-to-date! Can you tell I'm thrilled?!? ;-P

2 hour nap
Two hour naps are great! I took one on Monday after working 3 12 hour shifts in a row - that nap was fabulous! I then attempted to play volleyball that night and my mind was in such a fog that I think my teammates wish I had stayed home (I think I wish I had stayed home...)! :O

Snow
I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's kind of nice to see snow for a change. The weather has been so dreary that I actually don't mind the snow probably b/c I have a garage to park my car in this year!!! :D That is a fabulous luxury to have. Although scraping off most of the ice from my driveway was not a fun task... Took me at least an hour to an hour and half to get it off. My hands and arms are shaking from doing it... But I can say that it was nice to be outside for a change and be in the SUN! :D

No comments: