Friday, January 5, 2007

Loving the Single Life!



Thru a recent encounter, I realized that I'm loving the single life. Until this point, I was really feeling kind of depressed that I didn't have a signifant other in my life. That has now changed. Someone wanted to set me up with someone they knew (I usually shy away from this anyway) and after thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that I am not ready to be married. The thought actually scares me, b/c it would mean giving up a lot of what I'm currently doing in life. I'm NOT ready for that. I love my independence. I am having so much fun living life to the fullest and allowing God to use me as a single to make an impact on the world.

Pictured above is me with my good friends, Anna and Kat. Anna came from Colorado for a visit. I haven't seen her since May. It was so good to see her again! And all three of us are singles! Rock on! :D

No comments: