Monday, January 22, 2007

The bestest and longest day...

I had a very long day yesterday, but it was an awesome day as well. B/c of HIPPA, I can't go into any details as to why it was a good day but to those of you who know where I work, you may understand this... I sent my primary home to 2 wonderful parents. :D So made my day and then after seeing pics on their carepage... Wow. God is amazing!

It was also the longest day I ever worked -> 17 hours straight. Yeah, and then sleep was come and go last night after working - not a good combo. We were so short on nights that they needed extra help. So I stayed as long as I was able to legally, but that was long enough. I worked hard for that time and a half! Those last 5 hours just flew by b/c I had SO much to do! Don't know that I want to do that again too soon... but we'll see. (Obviously this jargon isn't too clear to everyone d/t the nature of my job. For inquiring minds, ask me about it in person. I'm just "journaling" on my blog.)

I do have a prayer request: Please pray for safety for my friends, Brook Taylor, Chris Lemke and John Balyo - all from WCSG, as they head over to Colombia for a 5 day mission trip w/ Compassion International doing live broadcasts in order to bring awareness to the needs of these children for sponsors. And also please consider sponsoring a child yourself! It is so worth it! Compassion International

No comments: