Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Mark Is Biking Across America NOW!!

Check out Mark's video blogs of each day! Click here:

Mark's Video Blogs

To support Mark, click here:

Mark Across America


My friend, Mark Schultz is currently biking across America!! Please pray and support him as he raises money for the least of these... widows and orphans. He has video blogs up where he recaps each day. They are so worth checking out... Click here: Mark's Video Blogs. To support Mark and check out his site... Click here: Mark Across America.

Go Mark GO!! Godspeed! My prayers and support are w/ you!!


Mark Schultz (Amanda, Mark)





Also, my friends from Rush of Fools and Article One have just debuted their albums and they are SO worth giving an ear to! I love 'em! Click here to check 'em out:

Rush of Fools

Article One


Rush of Fools (Wes, Amanda, Kevin)



Article One (Nate, Amanda, Dave, Matt)

3 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Amanda,
So, does Mark like "M&M's"? What's the story behind that photo of him posing with them beside you?

Amanda said...

I had just given Mark the M&Ms prior to taking this pic. He was so tired after the show, that he just goofed off and held them up while we took the pic. Yes, he told me he likes peanut M&Ms after I gave them to him. I made sure to tell him that these particular M&Ms had pumpkin faces on them for Halloween. He liked that... :D

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Sounds like a cool memory.

I'm sure there will be a DVD featuring his bike journey. I'll be going out to get it.