Monday, March 12, 2007

Went Running & Rollerblading :D

Today was very nice... Weather is improving and warming up! Yea! Spring is coming :) I took a 2 1/2 hour nap today and it was fabulous. Then to wake myself up, I strapped on my rollerblades for the 1st time this year and went soaring. It was awesome. I felt like I was flying. Such a great stress relief, especially after the weekend I just had at work... Then I played volleyball against Becky C's team and we sadly lost 2 out of 3 games. Very sad... I didn't get to set, so that was a bummer. I feel so out of sorts when I'm not setter, but I did have a few good hits and a block or two. That made it worth it!

After volleyball, it was still warm out so I went running for 2.25 miles. It is so much better than running on a treadmill! Believe it or not, I went at night in shorts and sleeveless. K, so you think I'm crazy... well after the first 100 feet, I thought I was crazy too. It was a bit cooler than I thought, but there was no turning back after I started ;) What's even crazier is that just before I left my driveway, a lady walked by in a winter jacket w/ her hood on... And here I am taking off running in sleeveless and shorts! Good times. :)

No comments: