Wednesday, March 21, 2007

103 & counting!

(to my onair friends... just a precaution I am taking as I've been surprised before as to what made it to the airwaves... this post cannot be used onair d/t sensitive material. thanks!)

I thought WaYfm's Sharathon was crazy at times (d/t Rich's crazy incentives ;) ...lol), that was nothing compared to work today! Yes, 103 is referring to babies. We are bursting at the seams w/ babies. Talk about high-stress levels. Today wasn't too bad, but having that many babies to care for raises stress levels automatically. This is the most number of babies I have ever worked w/. What was going on 6-7 months ago anyway? :p Please pray that we will continue to be detailed in the care we provide for each and every baby, b/c we are caring for delicate, fragile human beings, ...some of whom don't weigh much more than a pound.

Busy as can be...
B/t Sharathon last week in K-zoo (Tues-Fri), working two 12s (12 hour shifts) this past weekend (Sat & Sun), Caiden's eyes and my volleyball tournament this past Monday, WCSG Tuesday, working 12s today and tomorrow, then two more 12s this weekend (Sat & Sun), I feel like I haven't lived at my house for the past 2 weeks ...except maybe to sleep once in a while and to run myself out of food. I have almost nothing left to dig thru for food - no time to grocery shop! Let's just say, I'm starting to get real creative when it comes to packing a lunch for 12+ hours as I'm running out... No worries, I'll restock Friday to gear up for the weekend! But sleep... I need sleep...!

No comments: