Friday, March 9, 2007

3 hour naps are fabulous...



(Click on the pics to make 'em bigger ~ looks really cool bigger!)

Yesterday, I laid down for a nap and woke up 3 hours later. It was wonderful :). Then I laid down this evening and kind of slept for about an hour... not as restful as yesterday, but better than nothing...

I had the opportunity to watch Tommy's kids earlier this week. They are absolutely adorable. His youngest and only little girl was a doll. She was glued to me the minute I stepped one foot in the door :D. His 3 boys were great too! Way too fun :) I have never bonded with kids as fast as I did with his. I hope he has me over again soon! I can't wait :)

Next week is Sharathon for WaYfm... Please consider a pledging a donation in support of this awesome ministry! They reach out to an age group than can be hard to reach with the Gospel of Jesus Christ (ages teens to 30s). Click here... WaYfm Pledge Form ...to make a pledge and receive your very own Carry-All bag ~ I have mine already and luv it!

I get to hang out with all the WaYfm staff all week next week for Sharathon, and Tommy and Brook will be popping in once in a while as well! Should be a good time. I get to be the calculator person with Topher again (which is what I did for WCSG's sharathon ~ WaYfm's sister station). They are putting us to work for sure, but I love doing this position. And Rich even gave me an hour of on-air time as a "reporter in phone central" for Wednesday evening. I'm nervous but excited at the same time. Should be fun :)

No comments: