Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Giving Digital SLR's A Run for Their Money!!

Went to a concert two weeks ago and had the opportunity to take some phenomenal pics as we were FRONT ROW, Center Aisle, Seats 1 & 2. It was awesome. It was also at THE best concert venue I have ever been to for taking pics. So good that Mark Schultz even posted two of my photos on his site that I had taken when he performed at this particular venue as we were row 2, seats 1-3 at that show :D I love my camera. My manager at work keeps telling EVERYONE I know and ME that I need a digital SLR. I agree except I don't know that they'd allow them in concert venues too readily. And besides, my Sony Cybershot 5 megapixels has been serving me quite well. So much so that I'd dare say that these last shots give those SLR's a run for their money! Check out some of my best from this last show w/ Bethany Dillon, Santus Real AND my personal favorite, Steven Curtis Chapman...










The rest of my pics from the show can be viewed by clicking here:
My Pics


All rights reserved on all pics.

No comments: