Thursday, July 19, 2007

Random Day, Random Post...




Alright, if a friend of mine can complain about his decaf coffee he got in CA on his blog, then I can talk about this... I was just sitting here eating my newly purchased Tommy and Brook's Fudgie Monkey ice cream from Culver's and the best part is the banana fudge in it. I always go diggin' for 'em in the quart (yes, I eat right from the quart - hey, I'm single, I can do whatever I want ;) ) Since this was a brand new container, normally there are fudgie monkey chunks near the top... Well, not one chunk was near the top on this one. So I had to go diggin' right from the start and found TWO in the whole container. I dissected the whole container and found TWO! That is SO sad. Man, I want a refund! Can you return ice cream after you dissected it??

Then earlier this evening, I went rollerblading and got to the half way point (4.5 miles) and found the front wheels on both skates had chunks worn out on them. I had to go another 4.5 miles to get home! Not a good time to discover that...

But on the upside! My gorgeous oak hardwood floors are being refinished and they look fabulous. I'm excited for the finished product. I am having them do my bedroom and my computer room. I had started doing my bedroom myself but gave up when it came to doing up by the walls as I didn't have the right tools to sand it w/o creating a groove... So in came the professionals and am I glad they are here b/c those floors are stunning... But then again, anything would look better than the dirty pink carpet that was there ;) Next up, I need to hire someone to do my trim work and replace my the doors to the rooms and closets. Then my room will be completely done except for framing and hanging up some of my pics from Jamaica. I can't wait to do that!

No comments: