Tuesday, December 11, 2007

5 friends, 4 morning shows, 4 radio stations.

A dilemma to say the least... Who do you listen to? What is YOUR favorite radio station?? Honestly, my personal favorite station is 88.3/89.9 WaYfm that can also be heard online at WaY.fm. BUT in the morning, I have 5 good friends on 4 different radio stations each with their own morning show. It used to only be 2 morning shows I had to decide between - WCSG & WaYfm. It has now DOUBLED to FOUR... 89.3 WGNB, 89.9 WaYfm, 91.3 WCSG and STAR 105.7. My very good friend Jack Haveman is on 89.3, my good friend, Rich Anderson is on 89.9, my friend, John Balyo is on 91.3 and my friends, Tommy and Brook are now on Star 105.7. A good dilemma to have I must say as you can never have too many friends. This AM, I found myself flipping through all four stations trying to catch them all on their breaks... Fortunately three of the stations are close to each other on the dial, but there is one outlier that took some serious dialing.

Honestly, I mainly enjoy listening to them talk instead of listening to the music. Much more entertaining. In fact, I wish they did more talking in the morning AND that they'd all synchronize it so I could flip from one station to the next so that as one ended his break, I could flip to the next and catch that break from the start, then go to the next, then the next... There's an idea! Then I could set my Sony digital tuner to all four stations and flip from one to the next to the next to the next and not miss a thing!

Fortunately for the afternoons and evenings, I only have to tune in to WaYfm for my friends... Mike Couchman, George Moss and DJ Mystery. Makes my listening decision SO much easier.

Who do you enjoy listening to? Does anyone else share my dilemma? Talk to me! Love to hear from ya!

No comments: